Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Helping Others Unleash Their Creativity and Inner Artist...


On Saturday just gone, I had the pleasure of hosting an all day art session for my friend Jo at Princess Warrior Lessons. Last Christmas I was stuck for gifts to give to a few of my friends, so I gave them a gift certificate that allowed them to spend a day with me to unlease their creativity and inner artist. Jo posted on her day with me over at her blog page. Please pop on over and read here and find out how she took a plain canvas and went home with a painting to hang on her wall that night!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for gifts. I just looked at the paintings on the link...amazing what can be done with a little encouragement...I can see you are a super teacher:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen, she is the best teacher! I was so blessed by such a thoughtful gift.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful gift to give! Valuable in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So valuable. That day has been a true spring board in exploring my creativity.

      Delete