Monday, January 23, 2012

One Night Wonders...

Finally I've started painting again. With Christmas, holidays, my mum visiting and generally being all over the place, I've completed one (and started another) painting this weekend. Yay!

I've affectionately called this painting set One Night Wonders because, yes you guessed it, I completed them in one night. I have one more painting to do and then I can hang them.

The two in the photo are done on re-purposed box canvasses that I bought for a whopping $2.50 at a charity store. The third canvas will be done on a $3.99 store bought. Value for money!

My daughter starts school tomorrow - year 3...yikes! - and I can't wait to get back into our usual routine so I can paint more.

I hope your 2012 has been a little more productive so far than mine has!

Happy creating!

Paula xo

1 comment:

  1. They are happy and colourful and will be fantastic on the wall:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete